Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some of my favorite pics

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from this year. I hope you all (the 3 people that actually read my blog!) enjoy!
Helping Daddy cut the grass

Waiting patiently for a cupcake at Kennedy's Birthday ( I told you, he doesnt miss a meal or a cupcake for that matter!)

At the beach for our annual Mommies and Babies Beach Trip

I love this little picture, loves to read just like his Mamma!

Halloween with his good buddies, Alex and Riley.

Trying to get a decent Easter pic with his cousin Aiden! Clearly, they werent having it!

January 2008- Dawson never misses a meal!!

1 comment:

The Carlisle's said...

How sweet! so glad you updated! We are in gulf shores... weird I know.. very spur of the moment.. Chris in in TX waiting for the OLE MISS game.. oh well.. at least Andrew will get to swim in the indoor pool and search for sea shells in the morining. HAPPY NEW YEAR!