Friday, December 5, 2008

I Can't Believe my BABY is TWO!


Dawson's Birthday was October, 31. Yes, a Halloween baby! I can't believe he is 2, it seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital! He has literally turned into a little boy right before my eyes, and he amazes me everyday with the things he learns! His language has really "popped" within the last few weeks and he repeats everything he hears. He is also learning to use words in the right context which is so amazing to me!
We had his Sesame Street Birthday Party at the park here in Hernando, and he had a blast. He loves the park, so we thought it would be a perfect place to have his party. Alot of our friends and family came to celebrate, and we are so thankful they were able to share in Dawson's special day! He received lots of great gifts too, and he loves all of his new toys! Thanks to everyone for being so thoughtful!!



Dawson and his Daddy opening his gifts

1 comment:

The Carlisle's said...

WOW! I'm IMPRESSED with your blogging ability lately! I will have to call you and fill you in on the hair cut... ugh...