Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Well another Christmas has come and gone, and I can't believe it is about to be 2009!! Where does the time go?!? I (or should I say David) hasn't uploaded our pictures from Christmas yet, so that will have to be for a different post. Dawson really got into Christmas this year so it was cool to get to see it through a 2 year old's eyes! He is still asking to listen to Tismas (Christmas) songs every day on the way to daycare though! I don't think he realizes that it is a once a year thing! All in good time, little buddy! I can only handle having my house decked out in Santa and Snowman garb for about a month each year! We tried to teach him that we celebrate Christmas in honor of Jesus's birthday. He thinks that everyday is someone's birthday though, he still tells me happy birthday and my birthday was almost a month ago! He loved Santa this year, and went right up to him to tell him that he wanted a shark (really random, right?!?) and a kickball from him. Luckilly, Santa was able to find him a tent that looks like a shark, which he LOVES, and a kickball, which has already been lost!
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous 2009!!

No comments: