Friday, December 5, 2008

Rachelle and Malcolm's Wedding



Well this post is a little late, but better late than never I suppose! Both myself and Dawson were in one of my Best Friends wedding back in November. I lived with Rachelle throughout college, and I can honestly say, she was the best roomate ever! Even better than the stinky boys I live with now! Just kidding, kinda! Anyways.. we have remained close friends, and we were very excited and honored that she asked us to be a part of her special day! Her ceremony was beautiful, and she was a gorgeous bride! Dawson was the ringbearer, and he did pretty good. He made it about half-way down the aisle before he took off running the other way! I think he ended up sitting on the front row with David during the wedding. Oh well...he looked adorable, and everyone got a good laugh at him! Thank you Chelle and Malc for letting us share in your special day! We are so glad to have you both in our life!
I have lots more to blog, maybe I will catch up this weekend!

The Bride and Her Maids



Dawson in Aunt Chelle and Uncle Malc's Wedding

1 comment:

The Carlisle's said...

I am so PROUD of you for putting something up here that I can read!!!! Love the pictures they are so good!