Thursday, August 13, 2009

I know, I know...I am way behind on blogging!!

I will admit it, I am a terrible blogger! We have had such a busy summer, and with our newest little addition set to arrive in about 10 weeks, things will only get busier! I will try to get better about blogging!

Where do I even begin???
Dawson took swim lessons this summer with Uncle Austin's friend Erica. David's mom has a pool, and we spend alot of time there, so I wanted him to learn what he could about swimming and how to get in and out of the water. Let's just say that I was very skeptical going into it. Dawson has the shortest attention span ever, but he LOVES the pool so I thought we would give it a try! The first lesson didn't go to well, it took him awhile to warm up to Erica, plus we did the lesson Friday afternoon afer he had been at daycare all day. Lesson learned though, we moved the next lesson to a Saturday morning, and he behaved much better! He is definately no Michael Phelps (yet), but he did learn how to blow bubble, kick his feet and move his arms! Here are a few pictures of his lessons.














Dawson jumping off the diving board to Miss Erica. He would jump to her, then swim to the side! Thank you Miss Erica!

*On a sidenote, we went to the beach back in July, and we are leaving for another beach trip Saturday! I will post all of our beach pics when we get back!

No comments: