Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am so bored at the airport

I have a fewictures to post, and a ton has been going on around here, but I am sitting in the airport waiting on my flight so I decided to do this instead! Pictures to come later!

What is your salad dressing of choice? Honey Mustard or Vinegarette
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I like the ole Mi Pubelo here in Hernando. Kind of lame I guess, but oh well!
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? ice cream
What are your pizza toppings of choice? i like em all
What do you like to put on your toast? peanut butter

TECHNOLOGYHow many televisions are in your house? 2
What color cell phone do you have? silver
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? a coworkers new phone number
Who was the last person to call you? co-worker

BIOLOGYAre you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? just a baby
What is the last heavy item you lifted? my suitcase at the airport

DUMB-OLOGYIf it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? skinny
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? no way Jose!
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I think about 5
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Does Barry count? He tends to make his way to our house about every other day.
Last person you talked to in person? Mom and david
Favorite Month? October, both of my babies birthdays!!

CURRENT-OLOGYMissing someone? Not yet, give me a few hours though
Mood? super excited!
What are you listening to? a lady speaking Chinese here in the airport
Watching? people watching in the airport
Worrying about? nothing at the moment, shocking I know!

RANDOM-OLOGYWhat’s the last movie you watched? Does Spy Kids count?!?
Do you smile often? i try to
Do you always answer your phone? nope, just sent me a text if you want to get in touvh with me
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it from? I can't even tell you the last time I received a text that early in the morning!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? i like my eye color
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? i dont add any flavor to my Sonic drinks
Do you own a digital camera? don't even get me started. We have owned 3 in the last year and a half!
Have you ever had a pet fish? yes, RIP Jack and Diane!
Favorite Christmas song? Kind of cheesy, but I LOVE the Jessica Simpson Christmas CD!!
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? seeing that I will have a newborn baby and a 3 year old at that time, I am sure I would love a good nights sleep!
Can you do push-ups? ha ha
Can you do a chin up? ha ha
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both
Do you have any saved texts? nope- im a clean out kind of girl
Ever been in a car wreck? nope, but if David was filling out this survey, it would be a totally different situation!
Do you have an accent? not that I am aware of
What is the last song to make you cry? none
Plans tonight? hanging out in my hotel in Tampa, exciting huh?
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? no
Name 2 things you bought yesterday. gas and toliteries
You ever been given roses? just the other day as a matter of fact
Current hate right now? this awful hot weather!
Met someone who changed your life? absolutely!
What song represents you? ??
What were you doing 12 AM last night? asleep... well trying to sleep anyways.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My big ultrasound is today! YAY!!

No comments: