Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We're Having A.....

BOY!!! Dawson is going to have a little brother!! I had my monthly check-up today, and they couldn't find the heartbeat so they sent me for an ultrasound. Thankfully, they were able to find it on the ultrasound as soon as she started! He was moving around like crazy (probably due to the fact that I drank a Mt. Dew on my way to the dr's office!) which is why my dr. could never find the heartbeat! It took the utlrasound tech a few tries to see the "stuff", but eventually, he showed us! The tech is pretty sure it is a boy, but it could be swollen little girl parts?!?! My big 20 week ultrasound is next month, so we will know 100% for sure then, but I am pretty sure it is a boy! We are so excited to have another little boy, and I can't wait for Dawson and little brother to be best buddies! Besides that, I love having a mamma's boy, and I am super pumped to have 2 sweet little boys to take care of me! It is so true what they say, little boys just LOVE their mammas! So far, we don't really have any names picked out, as I was sure this one was a girl! This pregnancy has been totally opposite than Dawson's from the morning sickness and sleeplessness (neither were a problem with my 1st pregnancy), but I guess every pregnancy is different! We are so thankful that this little one is healthy and right on track! We are SO very blessed!

No comments: