Thursday, March 12, 2009

He'd Rather Have a Dinosaur


Dawson has some really big news!!

He's going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! His shirt says " I am going to be a big brother, but I'd still rather have a dinosaur!" I tried so hard to get him to stand up so I could get a good picture of his shirt, but he is too much of a busy body these days! Little brother or sister is due October 31, which is also Dawson's birthday! What a crazy coincidence, right!! My dr. said he will do a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks though, so we are thinking sometime around October 22. I have already been to see my dr., and I get to go back next week to hear the heartbeat! We are all so, so excited, and can't wait to meet this new little addition to our family! I can't wait for Dawson and his new little brother or sister to grow up together and be the best of friends!

1 comment:

The Carlisle's said...

I LOVE his shirt! Did he get new glasses? Maybe you can take a picture when he's not expecting it.. Tomekia is due the 23rd I think.. and Jade is due oct the 27th.. I'm so happy for all of you! Dawson will be the best big brother to baby Rousse... have you thought of any names yet?