Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally Random Post!

My fabulous husband dropped our digital camera into a cup full of "an adult beverage" on New Years's Eve, therefore I am currently without a digital camera and haven't been able to take any new pictures for the last few weeks. I guess I shouldn't be too shocked, he dropped my other digital camera (I have had 3 within the last year!) down a flight or stairs at the Liberty Bowl game in 2007! Good thing is I am getting a camera that is water proof and shock proof as soon as we can find one we like! Since I have no pictures and nothing too exciting is going on at the Rousse house right now, I just decided to post something random! Oh... we did get a Wii last week and I did slam my hand into the wall while attempting to play Wii tennis, I found out today that one of my BFF's is preggers which excites me so much (this is seriously about the 8th person I know that is pregnant or just had a baby which is fab because I LOVE BABIES!), and I started a Bible Study with a really great group of girls... so maybe there has been a little bit going on around here after all!





And now my random thoughts........





For those of you who know me, know I L-O-V-E me some celebrity gossip!! I love people.com, and I check it about 73 times a day! I will admit that I am a fan of Jennifer Garner, however I am NOT a fan of her newest little girls name....Seraphina Rose Elizabeth! What is up with all of these celebrities picking out random, crazy names?!?! I just don't get it.

On another note....
It is also no secret that I L-O-V-E the Bachelor, especially this season's Bachelor! I watched the Bachelorette with DeAnna faithfully, and I just knew she was going to pick Jason and they would ride off into the sunset...clearly, she made a mistake! Her stupidity is my gain though since I get to watch this lovely looking gentleman once a week for the next 8 weeks or so! I was so mad that she didn't pick Jason last time that I called ABC and left them a little message demanding that they make Jason the next Bachelor! (remember that Catherine Clare??!?! and you thought they didn't listen to me!!) He is by far my favorite Bachelor!






I am also a tad bit obsessed with Jon and Kate Plus 8! I tvo all of the shows (because who wants to watch something when it is actually on when you can fast forward through the commercials, right?!?) and I even bought their book!



I can honestly say that this was a really good book! David thought I was dumb for buying it, but his opinion clearly didn't stop me from buying it! I love little Aaden, he reminds me alot of Dawson with his little glasses! If your a fan of the show, I would most def read the book!
Well I guess that is enough rambling for now! Hopefully I will get a new camera soon, if not, I am sure I can come up with some more random junk to post!!

No comments: